Tuesday 25 March 2014

Boys and their toys

Every guy and boy out there has that one thing that doesn't grow out or away with age. Find that and you'll find that part of them that you've never seen, or perhaps, already am seeing all the time.

Gaming has always had it's magic over me, and now, I'm stuck in the realm of DOTA2, it used to be Diablo3 and I'm so glad I've never had the chance to touch WoW. Ragnarok was already bad enough! 

*just wondered off to realise that there's RO2, shall suss it out before embarking on a gameplay*

Alright, back to topic, just to conclude that I guess it'll be way better for me to dump this 'toy'; DOTA2 and move on to more realistic playthings that have better value to them. 

Ever wondered what are the toys of your friends and counterparts? I wonder if the ladies have something similar as well.

mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment