Wednesday 22 January 2014

home

home is where the laptop/desktop lies.

I'm one of the many children of the 21st century, we feel at home in front of our computers and devices. Losing my trusty cellphone is sometimes akin to losing a limb, it makes you feel useless, helpless, lost, and the list goes on.

But quite honestly, nothing beats the traditional laptop/desktop where I can get everything sorted out, from my tunes to my online applications and retail therapy, this guy's got me. Not to forget when graphic work and graphic gaming is required!

Just to note that I keep physical and written notes too, because I'm really the hardcopy person however much digitally advance I might seem to be.

Finally got down to somethings and felt the emotional turmoil of going through them. Alas the time has come and this is it! :)

We live in the 21st century of YOLO and I must say, please, YOLO responsibly; YOLOR.

The train has come and gone and we've all missed it. It was good while it lasted. Thank you.

When you've not short-changed another, and yet you've been, then I guess it's just too bad, like all great men, learn to move on, from this experience, and from this place as well.

And on a more devious note, I'll sleep soundly every night, but when will karma bite this little sinner? Only the heavens will know. Good night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment