Saturday 13 April 2013

words are cheap, and actions are everything

because action speaks louder than words.

Here comes the big move and change. It's always been on my mind to seek out a loft of my own, and I don't mean a literal loft. I wished my wallet was way more well endowed, but till then, just a space of my own will do.

Many people have been asking why and I guess there really Are several factors. To round it up, I'll just say that I'm a growing kid that needs his own space. Space to think, space to work and space to roll around and laze.

It has always been on my mind and this isn't some last minute sudden thought and or move made in a haste. I'm very much sure it's a move that I'll appreciate and thank myself for.

It also means that I'll have to forsake a whole bunch of financial vices that go under my "Happiness" fund. LOLS! I do have my own P&L list, and I have a segment called Happiness, which always seem to make my wallet really really sad.

Sometimes I just like to take a leap, a giant leap to see where I land on.

A quote from myself to myself and those who sometimes need some conviction in stepping out of their comfort zone.

"Sheltered plants will never bath in rain and sunlight"

No comments:

Post a Comment